Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Saigon Boys


Hello! I'm back after a long time! I used to live in Montreal but now I'm living in Peterborough, Ontario which is a small town east of Toronto. Few weeks ago I tried a Vietnamese restaurant called Saigon Boys for dinner with my husband. The atmosphere were like cheap Chinese restaurant very simple, nothing special. The waitress was really kind and informative though. Our dishes were decorated pretty cute. We ordered thai pad and seafood crispy egg noodle. My thai pad was too sugary and there was tooooo much peanut on it! As you see in the first picture, it almost is covered with peanuts. Don't get me wrong, I love peanut, but this dish had too much of it. I was pretty disappointed, specially since I was told this is the best Asian restaurant in town! I hope this is not true and I'll find better restaurants.

I think this is a good restaurant for fast food asian food, they have delivery option, too; however this is not a kind of restaurant I want to sit in there and enjoy a nice meal.

Liked: service

Disliked: atmosphere

Cuisine: Vietnamese, Chinese

Romantic location: No

Address: 1524 Lansdowne St., Peterborough, ON
Phone: 705-743-4954
Website




Saigon boys Vietnamese/ Chinese Cuisine on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma,

    I have some good news. I've added a new feature so you can publish your blog posts on Urbanspoon yourself without having to wait for us to do it! Here's how it works:

    - Make sure you're signed into Urbanspoon.
    - Go to your Urbanspoon blog page (not your user profile): https://www.urbanspoon.com/br/67/6850/Montreal/FOOD-is-GOOD.html
    - Click "Edit blog settings".
    - In the Pending Posts section, click "Edit and publish my pending posts".
    - Then, enter the "snippet" text, verify the date and URL, and press Publish.

    Please make sure that:
    - The URL should be the permalink to the blog post (not the blog home page, a category page, a post preview, or a service like feedproxy).
    - The snippet should be 3-4 sentences (quoted from your blog post) that gives an idea of what's in the post.
    - The snippet should NOT include bylines, dates, address info, captions, tags, HTML code, etc.

    If reviewing a restaurant that is part of a chain, only add a spoonback for one of the locations. The only exception to this is if you are specifically and in detail reviewing more than one of the locations.

    Note: there may be a delay of 1-2 hours after you post on your blog until our system detects the post.

    We'll give you one week to do it yourself, then it'll go into our queue to publish.

    Thank you for all of your contributions, and let me know if you have any questions.

    Best regards,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    --
    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    ReplyDelete