Monday, December 12, 2011

Restaurant Azar


I was here with a group of 9 people for my friend's birthday. The chef forced us to choose the Machawi (22$ per person); he said you reserved a table for a group so I prepared all the food!!! My husband and I ended up paying 60$ and we were sooooo disappointed of their behaviour. The Machawi should be served for two people (44 $), but they served the food for each three of us in a shared plate, and it wasn't proportionally enough for three, it was obviously for two people but they said it's for three people and you should share!!! The most disappointing restaurant I've ever been in my life!

Liked: BYOB, food quality, decoration

Disliked: customer service, food quantity

Cuisine: Lebanese

Romantic location: Yes

Address: 5899 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC
Phone: 514-482-9095

Restaurant Azar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment