Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Boccacinos Restaurant

I was here with my husband and his friend to celebrate their graduation from McGill. It was a sunny spring day and we sat in the terrace which was beautiful. My husband and me didn't like the food because it was too greasy. The waitress was very rude, too. She made fun of my husband we he asked about their salad dressings, and later when we asked for our bills, she brought the bills and said "don't forgot that 15 % tip is not included in the price". In overall, we didn't like it!

Liked: atmosphere

Disliked: a bit pricey, service, food quality

Cuisine: Italian, North American (Menu)

Romantic location: yes (if the waitress doesn't ruin the mood!)

Address: Different locations
Phone: 514-861-5742

Boccacinos Restaurant's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment